Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My trip to Ahillas

Hi, I'm Maria and in this holidays I've been in Ahillas, is the town where my uncles go in summer.

I went to Ahillas in Friday 3 of April to Saturday 4 of April, I went with my cousins and when we arrived we went to the cellar of the town, the name is "Terra d'art", went we just the visit, we go to the house with Pau is my nephew and is only 1 month.


On Saturday in the morning my cousin and me go to run for the town with his dog Rupert and went we come back, after, we ate a lot and in the afternoon we went to the School of Ahillas because there was an exposition of art: Paitings, Sculptures, etc..

Finally my father came to Ahillas to my because on Sunday we had a dinner with old of my mom's family in my house of La Cañada.


And I put a interactive photo of my trip.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment