Saturday, September 5, 2015

My trip to Ibiza

Hi i'm Maria, and I want to explain you my summer trip.

I was in Ibiza from 21 to 24 of July with my dad and my mum, in a Hotel the name is Orquídea, we was in the part of Santa Eulalia and we caught a car because we like to see coves and beaches in the morning.

At the lunch time, some days we had a sándwich if we haven't got a stay for lunch, but old of days finally we lunch on a restaurant, in a cove, in a beach or in a Hotel.

The food is the same to Valencia, but there had more fishes, also they eat: Pasta, rize, fruit, etc... I love old of this food.

In Ibiza I saw beaches and more beaches, beautiful sunsets, a Hippy Market.

The Hippy Market was Tuesdays on the morining and had music, very people, clothes, bar, PhotoCool, etc... It was very interesant and some clothes was beautiful.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment